Publicly Speaking

Bettering the speaking skills of professionals in Asia.

About this blog

Observations, tips and commentary on public speaking I do, observe, judge and critique. Public speaking needn't be feared. And it can't be avoided. So, let's get on with developing a skill we all have and start speaking successfully.

Coaching

Keen to develop as a speaker? Have an important presentation looming? Contact me for executive speech coaching.

Pages

85th Anniversary Testimonials


To mark the 85th anniversary of the world’s leading organization devoted to communications, I invite you to share your stories of growth through Toastmasters.

What's your answer to the question: How has Toastmasters made a difference in your life?

Here's my answer:

"I was bullied into joining a corporate Toastmasters club. By the time I left the company, I was hooked and joined a community club.

I've been a regular attendee for 8 years now and look forward to the almost weekly meetings as my refuge from the busy week.

I've grown not only as a speaker, but also as a person. I've met many people from different backgrounds I would not have had the opportunity to meet. And I'm proud to call these people my friends.

Toastmasters is touted as a place to improve 'communication and leadership skills'. If you think about life, that's really all there is - communication and leadership. So, through Toastmasters we learn to improve our relationships, our careers and our self esteem. I certainly have."

Please leave your comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment